Since the skin is exposed to sunrays, pollution, and other environmental elements all the time, it is surely damaged. With microdermabrasion treatment, the skin can easily rejuvenate itself and eliminate its dead layers.
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-chemical, non-invasive facial resurfacing technique that uses a spray of microcrystals to clean the skin through the removal of its dry, uneven outer layers, leaving the skin softer, younger-looking, and more vibrant. The process, however, works on all skin types and colors. It is also considered as one of the fastest anti-aging treatments today.
Microdermabrasion is often called “Lunch Time Treatment” because of its quick process. It usually takes only less than an hour per session. During the procedure, a stream of tiny aluminum oxide crystals was directed to a hand piece which is placed against the skin. Approximately 6 to 12 sessions were usually done to acquire full results. The procedure exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and might cause a warming sensation.
Microdermabrasion replaces the damaged skin with new and healthy ones through:
• Exfoliating the skin in order for it to look younger and fresher
• Reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and stretch marks
• Improving the appearance of dark spots and black heads
• Treating acne and acne marks
• Minimizing and unclogging the pores
• Decreasing the appearance of hyperpigmentation or discoloration
• Improving the blood flow and cell production which is responsible for the skin’s texture and elasticity.